"The Brazilian musician Adriano Trindade is Jazz Brazil"
Brazilian musician Adriano Trindade plays Jazz/Brasil and samba-rock (from Brasil). Going through several countries including the Netherlands, Belgium, France, Spain, Italy, Ireland, Scotland, Switzerland, Chile, Uruguay, England, New Zealand, Denmark, Germany, Czech Republic, to name a few, one can already say that Adriano is a citizen of the world.
Considered the precursor of samba-rock in New Zealand and Europe, where he lived for eight years, Adriano Trindade has always been ahead of samba-rock movement that swept London and Paris for a few years, where the shows took place at the renowned Favela Chic, known playhouse worldwide...........read more
- Bekech (Berlin/Germany)
- Kulturhuset Islands Brygge (Copenhagen/Denmark)
- Olluinati (Viborg/Denmark)
- Seehotel Töpferhaus (Alt Duvenstedt/Germany)
- Wielki Gatsby (Bialystok/Poland)
- Bobu Jazz Club (Berlin/Germany)
- Art City People (Berlin/Germany)
- Le Christies (Chartres/France)