"The Brazilian musician Adriano Trindade is Jazz Brazil"
Brazilian musician Adriano Trindade plays Jazz/Brasil and samba-rock (from Brasil). Going through several countries including the Netherlands, Belgium, France, Spain, Italy, Ireland, Scotland, Switzerland, Chile, Uruguay, England, New Zealand, Denmark, Germany, Czech Republic, to name a few, one can already say that Adriano is a citizen the world.
Considered the precursor of samba-rock in New Zealand and Europe, where he lived for eight years, Adriano Trindade has always been ahead of samba-rock movement that swept London and Paris for a few years, where the shows took place at the renowned Favela Chic, known playhouse worldwide...........read more
- Ludwigs Bar (Berlin/Germany)
- HERMAN (Berlin/Germany)
- Ungelt Jazz (Prague/Czech)
- Cafe Scherz (Bratislava/Slovakia)
- Reduta Jazz (Prague/Czech)
- Cafe U Zvonu (Valašské Mezirící/Czech)
- Altes Spittal (Viechtach/Germany)
- Wilsons (Leipzig/Germany)