"The Brazilian musician Adriano Trindade is Jazz Brazil"
Brazilian musician Adriano Trindade plays Jazz/Brasil and samba-rock (from Brasil). Going through several countries including the Netherlands, Belgium, France, Spain, Italy, Ireland, Scotland, Switzerland, Chile, Uruguay, England, New Zealand, Denmark, Germany, Czech Republic, to name a few, one can already say that Adriano is a citizen of the world.
Considered the precursor of samba-rock in New Zealand and Europe, where he lived for eight years, Adriano Trindade has always been ahead of samba-rock movement that swept London and Paris for a few years, where the shows took place at the renowned Favela Chic, known playhouse worldwide...........read more
- Casa Bo (Porto/Portugal)
- Santamian Lepe (Lepe/Espanha)
- Boteco do Brasil (Glasgow/UK)
- Boteco do Brazil (Edinburgh/UK)
- Larrys Corner (Stockholm/Swedan)
- Sopkoket (Stockholm/Swedan)
- Sta Clara (Stockholm/Swedan)
- Artilleriet (Stockholm/Swedan)